Gender: : Female
City : AnkleshwarSend Friend Request
Micro- Biology DNA Repair Paper Presentation And Seminar
Preview of the attached file.
The integrity of the genome is essential to the health of the individual and to the reproductive success of a species. Transmission of genetic information is in a selective balance between two opposing forces, the maintenance of genetic stability versus elimination of mutational change and loss of evolutionary potential. Caenorhabditis elegans provides many advantages for the study of DNA surveillance and repair in a multicellular organism. Several genes have been identified by mutagenesis and RNA interference that affect DNA damage checkpoint and repair functions. Many of these DNA damage response genes also play essential roles in DNA replication, cell cycle control, development, meiosis and mitosis. To date, no obvious DNA damage-induced checkpoint has been described in C. elegans somatic cells. In contrast, the DNA damage response in the germ line is characterized by two spatially separate checkpoints; mitotic germ nuclei proliferation arrest and apoptosis of damaged meiotic nuclei. Both of these responses are regulated by checkpoint genes including mrt-2, hus-1, rad-5 and cep-1, the C. elegans ortholog of the human tumour suppressor p53.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Air Car Paper Presenataion , Seminar & Complete Report PDF Download
- Micro-Biology Liquid Liquid Extraction Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Micro-Biology" Introduction to Phylogenetic Trees" Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Micro-Biology Immobilized Biocatalysts Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Micro-Biology Homology Modeling via Protein Threading Paper Presentation & Seminar