Gender: : Female
City : AnkleshwarSend Friend Request
System development for Air Brake System e book
Preview of the attached file
Air brakes are used in commercial vehicles, which require a heavier braking effort than that can be applied by the driverís foot. The following layout shows the arrangement of the air braking systems in heavy vehicles. Compressed air from compressor passes through the unloader valve and maintains its pressure. This air is stored in the reservoir. From the reservoir it goes to the Brake Chambers through many brake valves. In the brake chamber this pneumatic force is converted into the mechanical force and then it is converted into the rotational torque by the slack adjuster, which is connected to S-cam. This torque applies air brakes. Pipelines connect the brake system components.
Please download the attached file along with this.
If you have any query regarding the file kindly leave a message, i be glad to help you.
- Introduction to development of Modern power system power system analysis lecture notes download
- Development Of a network monitoring system seminar report ebook free download ppt
- Development of modern power system note ebook free download pdf
- System design & development in calculation of response time report ebook download pdf
- Paper Presentation on System Design & Devolopement in Calculation of Response Time for Air Brake System
Gender: : Male
City : OtherSend Friend Request
thank you very much
Gender: : Male
City : PuneSend Friend Request
thank u very much