Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
BITSAT is inviting application from eligible candidates for its computer based online test for admission to integrated first degree programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
1. Pilani Campus
2. K. K. Birla Goa Campus
- B.E.(Hons.): Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics,
- Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing .
- M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
- M.Sc.(Tech.): General Studies.
3. Hyderabad Campus:
- B.E.(Hons.): Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics
- & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
- M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
- B.E.(Hons.): Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication,
- Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical,
- M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences, Chemistry; Economics, Mathematics, Physics
- For admission to all the above programmes except B.Pharm.(Hons.):
- Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B.Pharm. (Hons.): Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However candidates with PCM subjects may also apply for Pharmacy program.
- The candidates should have obtained minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology. And with at least 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology
- Only students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2015 or who have passed the 12th exam in 2014 are eligible to appear for BITSAT-2015
BITSAT-2015 will be of total 3-hour duration (without break). The test consists of four parts:
All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with choice of four answers, only one being correct choice. Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1mark). No marks are awarded for questions not attempted. While the candidate can skip a question, the computer will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as correct answer.
- Part I: Physics
- Part II: Chemistry
- Part III: (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV: Mathematics or Biology (For B. Pharm candidates)
- Part I Physics 40
- Part II Chemistry 40
- Part III
- (a) English Proficiency 15
- (b) Logical Reasoning 10
- Part IV Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm) 45
How to Apply
Interested candidates should register their names for BITSAT-2015 by applying in the prescribed application form online. Complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees. Also take the print out of the filled form for your future reference.
The prescribed fees for BITSAT- 2015
- For Male- Rs2090
- For female- Rs1590
- Last date to apply for BITSAT-2015- February 20, 2015
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates - February 25, 2015
- Candidates to reserve Test dates- March 1 - March 20, 2015
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions- April 15 - April 30, 2015
- BITSAT Online Tests (Actual days of operation of a center depends on the number of candidates)- May 14- May 29, 2015
- Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences to Degree programmes- May 20 - June 30, 2015
- Admit List and Wait List announcement- July 1, 2015
For More details: Click Here