Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) in an entrance exam for getting entry to the Symbiosis Institute of Technology admission to the eligible candidates for various courses in engineering in the University.
For the Academic year 2015-19 SET exam will be conducting on 2nd May 2015.
- Applicants having completed their 10+2 in any discipline from any recognized Board / Council / University with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks, or equivalent grades, are eligible to seek admission.
- Candidates expecting their 12th results may also apply. Their admission will be provisional and subject to furnishing proof of securing a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks, or equivalent grades, in the same latest by beginning of the Second Semester.
- The questions are objective in nature.
- Duration of Exam: 150 minutes
- Physics: 25 questions (50 marks)
- Chemistry: 25 questions (50 marks)
- Mathematics: 50 questions (100 marks)
- Total Marks: 200 marks
How to Apply:
Interested candidate need to apply the same online on the official website: www.set-test.org
- Date of starting Registration: 9th February 2015
- Last date to apply for SET 2015: 12th April 2015
- Entrance Test date of exam: 2nd May 2015
- Date of Result Declaration: 18th May 2015