Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

F Polls

Thread: CAD/CAM: Computer Aided design and Manufacturing by Mikell Groover and Zimmer, Pearson Education

Ask CAD/CAM: Computer Aided design and Manufacturing by Mikell Groover and Zimmer, Pearson Education

I just uploaded a book on Computer Aided design and Manufacturing by Mikell Groover and Zimmer. Download it here. http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...e-download-pdf

Re: CAD/CAM: Computer Aided design and Manufacturing by Mikell Groover and Zimmer, Pearson Education

thank u for the book

Re: CAD/CAM: Computer Aided design and Manufacturing by Mikell Groover and Zimmer, Pearson Education

i cant find the link to download

Where is the download link????

where is the link? i cant find it, pls post again.
    thank you

please send the book at arya0987[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

please send this book to ponnmuth[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com , i cant find the download link

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer tejasvianant's Avatar

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Bilaspur

Send Friend Request

please send me too... tejasvianant@gmail.com......thanks you.

can u please send me the link of the book.? thanks!!