Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics.
- In addition, they must also obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Safety & Fire Engineering
- Polymer Science & Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Marine Engineering (Residential Programme)
- Naval Architecture & Ship Building
The CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam will comprise of two papers as follows-
- Paper 1: Mathematics with 125 questions
- Paper 2: Physics and Chemistry with 125 questions in the ratio 3:2
How to Apply:
Interested candidates need to apply online on the official website: http://cusat.nic.in/
- General Category: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs.500/-
- NRI Quota: Rs.6000/-
- Candidates opting for test centre at Dubai: Rs.10, 000/-.
- Opening of Registration: 5th January 2015
- Closing of Registration: 3rd February 2015