Gender: : Male
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Application of nitrous oxide in automobiles paper presentation & seminar
Preview of the attached files
In modern automobiles, nitrous oxide (often just "nitrous" or "nitro" in this context) is sometimes injected into the intake manifold (or just prior to the intake manifold) to increase power: even though the gas itself is not flammable, it delivers more oxygen than atmospheric air by breaking down at elevated temperatures, thus allowing the engine to burn more fuel and air.
Additionally, since nitrous oxide is stored as a liquid, the evaporation of liquid nitrous oxide in the intake manifold causes a large drop in intake charge temperature. This results in a smaller, denser charge, and can reduce detonation, as well as increase power available to the engine.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Global warming by carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide project report ebook download doc
- Speech Application Language Tags PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Utilization of waste in automobiles PPT PDF SEminar Report & Presentation
- Preventive Safety In Automobiles PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Wireless Application Protocol Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download