Gender: : Female
City : LucknowSend Friend Request
Carbon Capture And Storage Paper Presentation & Seminar
Preview of the attached files
Approximately one third of all CO2 emissions due to human activity come from fossil fuels used for generating electricity, with each power plant capable of emitting several million tones of CO2 annually. A variety of other industrial processes also emit large amounts of CO2 from each plant, for example oil refineries, cement works, and iron and steel production. These emissions could be reduced substantially, without major changes to the basic process, by capturing and storing the CO2. Other sources of emissions, such as transport and domestic buildings, cannot be tackled in the same way because of the large number of small sources of CO2.
Carbon capture and storage (CCS) is an approach to minimize global warming by capturing carbon dioxide (CO2) from large point sources such as fossil fuel power plants and storing it instead of releasing it into the atmosphere CCS applied to a modern conventional power plant could reduce CO2 emissions to the atmosphere by approximately 80-90% compared to a plant without CCS
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Carbon Fibre PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Thermomechanical Data Storage PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Holographic Information Storage PPT PDF Presentation & Seminar
- Millipede Data Storage PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Mechanical Properties of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composites Presentation & Seminar
Branch: : Civil EngineeringSend Friend Request
This pdf is invalid & not downloading.