Gender: : Female
City : LucknowSend Friend Request
Common Synthetic Plastic Paper Presentation & Seminar
Preview of the attached file
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is a widely-used plastic. In terms of revenue generated, it is one of the most valuable products of the chemical industry. Globally, over 50% of PVC manufactured is used in construction. As a building material PVC is cheap, and easy to assemble. In recent years, PVC has been replacing traditional building materials such as wood, concrete and clay in many areas. Despite appearing to be an ideal building material, PVC has high environmental and human health costs.
PVC has side chains incorporating chlorine atoms, which form strong bonds. PVC in its normal form is stiff, strong, heat and weather resistant, and is now used for making plumbing, gutters, house siding, enclosures for computers and other electronics gear, and compact-disk media. PVC can also be softened with chemical processing, and in this form it is now used for food packaging, and raingear.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Green Engine Seminar Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Fuel From Plastic Waste PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Hybrid Synthetic Jet Actuator PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Incineration Of Plastic Wastes Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Injection Molding of Plastic Parts - Seminar Presentation for Industrial Engineers