Gender: : Female
City : MumbaiSend Friend Request
Suspension System Paper Presentation & Seminar
Suspension is the term given to the system of springs, shock absorbers and linkages that connects a vehicle to its wheels. Suspension systems serve a dual purpose — contributing to the car's roadholding/handling and braking for good active safety and driving pleasure, and keeping vehicle occupants comfortable and reasonably well isolated from road noise, bumps, and vibrations,etc.
These goals are generally at odds, so the tuning of suspensions involves finding the right compromise. It is important for the suspension to keep the road wheel in contact with the road surface as much as possible, because all the forces acting on the vehicle do so through the contact patches of the tires. The suspension also protects the vehicle itself and any cargo or luggage from damage and wear. The design of front and rear suspension of a car may be different.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Bose Electromagnetic Suspension PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Active Suspension System PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Design and fabrication of suspension system seminar pdf download
- Email Alert System Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Financial System Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download