Gender: : Female
City : MumbaiSend Friend Request
Robotic Fish Paper Presentation & Seminar
Robotic fish is a biomimetic robot obtaining its design inspiration from aquatic animals. Ex : Shark Fish, Eel, Tuna etc.
For long researchers have been interested in the highly efficient propulsion of fish and now have attempted to apply it to underwater robots for fish-like swimming mechanisms
Why Robotic Fish ?
- With increased horizons of underwater applications,there is much pressing on efficient equipments for these operations.
- Efficiency and propulsive performance for underwater applications essentially requires fish-like performance compared to conventional technique.
- Evolution has made fish excellent swimmers.And the design of there structure is naturally refined for efficiency
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Robotic Surgery PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Robotic trolley for material handling seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Autonomous robotic arm seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Robotic Dexterous Hand seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- PIC Microcontrollers and a PETRI-NET based approach for Intelligent Monitoring of Robotic Systems: Electronics Paper Presentation