Gender: : Female
City : MumbaiSend Friend Request
Thermoelectric Power Generator Paper Presentation & Seminar
Thermoelectric generators (also called thermogenerators) are devices which convert heat (temperature differences) directly into electrical energy, using a phenomenon called the "Seebeck effect" (or "thermoelectric effect"). Their typical efficiencies are around 5-10%. Older Seebeck-based devices used bimetallic junctions and were bulky while more recent devices use bismuth telluride (Bi2Te3) semiconductor p-n junctions and can have thicknesses in the millimeter range. These are solid state devices and unlike dynamos have no moving parts, with the occasional exception of a fan.
Radioisotope thermoelectric generators can provide electric power for spacecraft. Automotive thermoelectric generators are proposed to recover usable energy from automobile waste heat.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Power Over Ethernet PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Thermal Power Generation PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator PDF PPT Download
- Framework For Power Control In Cellular System PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Power Quality PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
thank to faadooo......
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electrical Engineering
City : NagpurSend Friend Request
This was much helpful,thanks guys.