Gender: : Female
City : MumbaiSend Friend Request
Reusable Launch Vehicle Paper Presentation & Seminar
Preview of the attached file
A hundred years ago, on December 17, 1903, Wilbur and Orville Wright successfully achieved a piloted, powered flight. Though the Wright Flyer I flew only 10 ft off the ground for 12 seconds, traveling a mere 120 ft, the aeronautical technology it demonstrated paved the way for passenger air transportation. Man had finally made it to the air. The Wright brotherís plane of 1903 led to the development of aircrafts such as the WWII Spitfire, and others. In 1926 the first passenger plane flew holiday makers from American mainland to Havana and Bahamas.
In 23 years the world had moved from a plane that flew 120 ft and similar planes that only a chosen few could fly, to one that can carry many passengers. Today air travel is worth billions. The military has produced planes for special purposes like SR-71 for high speed and high altitude flying, F-117 Nightbird the stealth fighter, and other world class dogfighters like Russian Sukhoi 37, French Mirage, British Harriers, and American F22 Raptor.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Green Engine Seminar Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Micro Air Vehicle PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- PHEV - Plug In Hybrid Electric Vehicle PDF PPT Seminar & Presentation
- Vehicle Skid Control PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On" AUTOMATIC VEHICLE LOCATOR" PDF Download