Gender: : Female
City : MumbaiSend Friend Request
Protection Of Transmission Lines Using Gps Full Report & Paper Presentation
A century has passed since the application of the first electro chemical over current relays in power system protection. The majority of protection principles where developed with in the first three decades of century .a rough guide to there development .
Distance protection has played an important role in power line protection since it was first introduced in the early part of the century. it has many advantages over the power line protection techniques and can be adopted for fault location and back up protection. however , like other power frequency based protection techniques it suffers from limitation due to power system frequency wave form , fault path resistance , line loading and source parameter variations. In particular , the response speed of the relay cannot meet the reqirements when very high speed fault clearance is required .
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- EM Waves and Transmission Lines ppt, full notes, ebooks
- Video Conferencing Using JAVA Media Framework - Full Project Report & Paper Presentation
- RTU Electromagnetic Waves and Transmission Lines semester exam previous year question paper download pdf
- Automatic Transmission PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Transmission lines and waveguides