Gender: : Male
City : AmritsarSend Friend Request
Fuel Cells Paper Presentation & Seminar
A fuel cell is a device that converts the chemical energy from a fuel into electricity through a chemical reaction with oxygen or another oxidizing agent . Hydrogen is the most common fuel, but hydrocarbons such as natural gas and alcohols like methanol are sometimes used. Fuel cells are different from batteries in that they require a constant source of fuel and oxygen to run, but they can produce electricity continually for as long as these inputs are supplied.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Multi point Fuel Injection (MPFI) PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- A lot of Mechanical Final Year Seminar PPTs. JIT- Just In Time Manufacturing RE- Reverse Engineering Fuel Cells NDT- Non Destructive Testing. Six Sigma Ceramic Disc Brakes Cruise Control.
- Fuel From Plastic Waste PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Autotronics - Batteries, fuel cells - Seminar Report
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Fuel Cells" PDF Download