Gender: : Male
City : AmritsarSend Friend Request
Application Of A Shunt Active Power Filter To Compensate Multiple Non-Linear Loads
In this paper, the implementation of a shunt active power filter with a small series reactor for a three-phase system is presented. The system consists of multiple non-linear loads, which are a combination of harmonic current sources and harmonic voltage sources, with significant unbalanced components. The filter consists of a three-phase current-controlled voltage source inverter (CC-VSI) with a filter inductance at the ac output and a dc-bus capacitor. The CC-VSI is operated to directly control the ac grid current to be sinusoidal and in phase with the grid voltage. The switching is controlled using ramptime current control, which is based on the concept of zero average current error. The simulation results indicate that the filter along with the series reactor is able to handle predominantly the harmonic voltage sources, as well as the unbalance, so that the grid currents are sinusoidal, in phase with the grid voltages and symmetrical.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Ideal shunt compensator power system analysis free lecture pdf download
- Economic sharing of loads between different plants power system analysis free pdf downlaods
- Shunt parameters of Transmission Lines power system analysis free pdf download
- Active filter designing book and notes upto 4th order..
- Paper Presentation On "APPLICATION OF A SHUNT ACTIVE POWER FILTER " PDF