Gender: : Male
City : AmritsarSend Friend Request
Air Traffic Paper Presentation & Seminar
Air Traffic was a British alternative rock band from Bournemouth. Formed in 2003, the band consists of Chris Wall (piano, lead vocals), David Ryan Jordan (Drums), Tom Pritchard (guitar) and Jim Maddock (bass guitar).
The band's name originates from when they used to rehearse in an industrial unit next to Hurn Airport, where air traffic control signals could be picked up on their amplifiers. Their music features heavy use of piano, and they have been described by NME to be like "Supergrass covering Little Richard". The band have received minor success with the release of their single "Shooting Star", which debuted at #30 in the UK singles chart, and the release of their debut album, Fractured Life, which peaked at #42.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Green Engine Seminar Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Traffic Engineering Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Intelligent traffic control using plc seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Seminar Report & Presentation: Adaptive instrument landing system in future air traffic control
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On GSM PDF Download