Gender: : Female
City : AgraSend Friend Request
RFID Item Privacy Issues Paper Presentation & Seminar
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is a technology that uses radio waves to transfer data from an electronic tag, called RFID tag or label, attached to an object, through a reader for the purpose of identifying and tracking the object. Some RFID tags can be read from several meters away and beyond the line of sight of the reader. The application of bulk reading enables an almost-parallel reading of tags.
The tag's information is stored electronically. The RFID tag includes a small RF transmitter and receiver. An RFID reader transmits an encoded radio signal to interrogate the tag. The tag receives the message and responds with its identification information. Many RFID tags do not use a battery. Instead, the tag uses the radio energy transmitted by the reader as its energy source. The RFID system design includes a method of discriminating several tags that might be within the range of the RFID reader.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Architecture, challenges and research issues on mobile computing - Engineering Presentation & seminar [PPT & Report!]
- Diamond tracking RFID seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Nanotechnolgy PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Emission Causes PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Paper Presentation: Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)