Gender: : Female
City : AgraSend Friend Request
Functional Programming In Haskell Paper Presentation & Seminar
Well structured software is easy to write, easy to debug, and provides a collection of modules that can be re used to reduce future programming costs. Conventional languages place conceptual limits on the way problems can be modularized. Functional languages push those limits back. Writing large software systems that work is difficult and expensive. Maintaining those systems is even more difficult and expensive. Functional programming languages Haskell, can make it easier and cheaper.
Haskell is an advanced purely functional programming language.
The product of more than twenty years of cutting edge research, it allows rapid development of robust, concise, correct software. With strong support for integration with other languages, built inconcurrency and parallelism,debuggers, profilers, rich libraries and an active community, Haskell makes it easier to produce flexible, maintainable high quality software.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Socket Programming In Java PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Go Programming Language From Google PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Nanotechnolgy PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Dip Pen Nanolithography PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Air Trafic PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation