Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: sir, how to upload a book here....... i want to upload.... tell me the procedure

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Hyderabad*

Send Friend Request

sir, how to upload a book here....... i want to upload.... tell me the procedure

sir, how to upload a book here....... i want to upload.... tell me the procedure

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer shayaanahmadnoori's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Re: sir, how to upload a book here....... i want to upload.... tell me the procedure

Quote Originally Posted by bharathindian View Post
    Hi,

First of all you should be a registered user of this website to post anything to this website. Please CLICK HERE to understand how you can become registered user. It;s Free and easy.

Now, once you become a Registered member, you need to go to the respective Forum, where you wish to Post anything.
    All Forums are listed here, so you could choose /k on them accordingly. CLICK HERE

Now let's say, you wish to Post something on Computers eBooks section. First click on that section. Now Before posting please make sure same study material is not being posted by any other user. It could cause duplicacy. To avoid it, first use the Search option on the top hand side of the page and search for the study material you wish to post.

Now when you are sure that the study material is not being found on the website. Click on "POST NEW THREAD" option on left hand side of the page, before the Threads / listings starts.

Choose title wisely as it should describe, what is being posted. Further in message box describe in detail, about the attachment you are posting. You can choose design and layouts from the options available.
    You may choose post Icons and Tags, to make it attractive.

Once you scroll down the page, you would see an option "Upload/ Attach Files". Click on that, and further choose the file which you wish to upload (Max size 25 mb). If it is of more than 25 MB, break the file into two parts and upload two or multiple files.

Now Click on Submit Button.

Congratulations, your New Thread has been uploaded. You can see your thread in the respective Forum category, by scrolling down the page or you can directly check it by going to your Profile (latest activity).

Hope this helps.