Gender: : Male
City : BareillySend Friend Request
Theory Of Computation Paper Presentation & Seminar
In theoretical computer science, the theory of computation is the branch that deals with whether and how efficiently problems can be solved on a model of computation, using an algorithm. The field is divided into three major branches: automata theory, computability theory and computational complexity theory.
In order to perform a rigorous study of computation, computer scientists work with a mathematical abstraction of computers called a model of computation. There are several models in use, but the most commonly examined is the Turing machine. Computer scientists study the Turing machine because it is simple to formulate, can be analyzed and used to prove results, and because it represents what many consider the most powerful possible "reasonable" model of computation.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Theory of computation by john martin ebook free download pdf
- Introduction to Automata Theory Languages and Computation (Part1, 2) pdf Download
- Theory of Computation (Automata) - Notes/ pdf/ ppt download
- Theory of Computation (TOC) Free Download Notes
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) Previous Year Question Paper for Theory of Computation