Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
IIT Bombay Year of Establishment: 1958.
IIT Bombay Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.
IIT Bombay Admission: JEE Mains & JEE Advaced.
- Nearest Airport (International) : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Distance from Airport : 8km
- Railway Station:
- If you are coming on the central railway line (e.g. Kalyan, Thane, Kurla, Dadar, VT) you may take a local train and get down at Kanjur Marg (West) station or Vikhroli (West) station which are the nearest stations to IITB and take a bus (there are several buses to IIT) or auto rickshaw to IIT (main gate).
IIT Bombay Branches In Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Engineering physics
- Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
IIT Bombay: Fee Structure 2014:
*For ST/SC Students Shown in Brackets
One Time Payment
Payable Each Semester
Rs. 59,750 (Rs. 14,750)
Refundable Caution Deposit
Medical Insurance Premium per Annum
Total Fees Payable at the time of Admission
Rs. 67876 (Rs. 22876)
Hostel Fee additional.
IIT Bombay: Fee Structure 2015: To be updated Soon
IIT Bombay: Opening & Closing Cut-Off First Round 2014:
4-year B.Tech. Course
Computer Science and Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science
4-year Bachelor of Science Course
5-year B.Tech. + M.Tech. Dual Degree Course
Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communications and Signal Processing
Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Microelectronics
Energy Engineering with M.Tech. in Energy Systems Engineering
Engineering Physics with M.Tech. in Engineering Physics with specialization in Nano Science
Mechanical Engineering with M.Tech. in Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science with M.Tech. in Ceramics and Composites
Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science with M.Tech. in Metallurgical Process Engineering
**For more Details on Opening & Closing Cut-Off of Different Round refer the attachment below
IIT Bombay: Opening & Closing Cut-Off First Round 2015: Will Update Soon.
IIT Bombay Placement Statistics 2015:
- Avg. Package Offered : Rs 9 lakh per annum
- Top Placements (International)
- 1. Rs 1.8 crore per annum by Oracle
- Basic + Incentives : 77 Lakhs
- Stock Options : 4000 stocks
- 2. Rs 1.42 crore per annum by Facebook
- Basic : 65 Lakhs
- Joining Bonus : 15.45 Lakhs
- Stock Options : 62 Lakhs
- Highest package Offered (Domestic) : Rs 35 lakh per annum
IIT Bombay Campus & Intra Facilities:
IIT Bombay is a small township in itself. Consciously developed, the campus has retained and increased its green cover, rich in natural flora and fauna.The Institute has a great location for an academic environment nestled between Power and Vicar lakes along with scenic hills adjoining the campus. The Institute is located on a 220 hectares green campus in the north eastern suburbs of Mumbai.The campus is connected to the city proper, an hour’s distance through buses and local trains. However, most facilities are available on campus itself, including two banks, a shopping center, two excellent schools for children, and a well equipped hospital
Central Library occupies a place of pride in IIT Bombay and is an essential component of the institute’s outstanding research and education mission. It is a most lively place on the campus providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment that enables learning and advancement of knowledge, and promotes discovery and scholarship. The mission of the Central Library is to facilitate creation of new knowledge through acquisition, organization and dissemination of knowledge resources and providing for value added services.
IIT Bombay Hostel & Mess Facilities:
Hostel one (H-1) is the first (oldest) hostel in the campus. Hostel one take care of the students who are staying away from the home, like a mother and hence it is entitled with the name ‘Queen of the Campus’.
Staying in Queen of the campus will be a wonderful and memorable experience. Hostel one is the centre of attraction in this intellectual valley, IIT Bombay. The first thing one can notice while entering the hostel would be the “Thought of the Day” a quotation (from collections) written by the inmates of H-1 which may emphatically motivate the visitors. H-1 is famous for its one-minute walk – “One minute walk to swimming pool… One-minute walk to gymkhana… One minute walk to soccer ground… One minute walk to open air theatre… One minute walk to Students activity Center (SAC)”.
IIT Bombay Address:
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB),Powai,Mumbai-India.
- NIT Surathkal btech admission 2015, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- NIT Sikkim btech admission 2015, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- IIT Delhi btech admission 2015, cutoff, fee, fee, placements, hostel & campus facilities
- NIT Jamshedpur btech admission 2015, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- NIT Goa btech admission 2015, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
Last edited by amos.chalie; 28th May 2015 at 10:06 AM.