Gender: : Female
City : ChandigarhSend Friend Request
The discovery of superconductivity started from the findings of the Dutch physicist Heike Kammerlingh Onnes in 1911 that the resistance of mercury has an abrupt drop at a temperature of 4.1K and has practically a zero dc resistance value at
temperature below 4.1K.This new phenomenon of zero resistance at low temperatures was soon found in many other metals and alloys. The temperature at which superconductivity first occurs in a material is termed as critical or transition
temperature (Tc ).
A new era in the study of superconductivity began in 1986 with the discovery of high critical temperature superconductors.
This discovery has opened a new subject matter called the “High temperature superconductivity”.
Please find the seminar report for High Temperatures Superconductor attached for free download...Similar Threads:
- High Efficiency Miiler Cycle Gas Engine PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- High Speed Data In Mobile Networks PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Amoeba PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- High Altitude Aeronautical Platforms Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- High Speed Train PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation