Gender: : Female
City : ChandigarhSend Friend Request
Facial animation and virtual human technology in computer graphics has made considerable advancements during past decades has been a research topic attracting an -increasing. Number of commercial applications such as mobile platforms, telecommunications, tele-presence via Internet end or digital entertainment. A number of mobile applications may benefit from the enhancement that 3-D video can bring including message services and e-commerce.
Despite of the possible advantages of such technologies, the effect of the mobile link on 3-D video has not considered in the design of it's syntax. Another issue is delivering the coded bit stream over the wireless network The bandwidth should be as narrow as possible.
MPEG-4 is the first international standard that standardizes-time multimedia communication- including natural and, synthetic audio, video and 3D graphics. In order to define face models there is BIFS for MPEG-4. Within BIFS the FAP coding provides, lower bit rate for face models. In order to deliver the services, the possible channel models are GPRS and EDGE. But the coded data is sensitive to errors, so it should be considered.
Please click on the link below to download report on Mobile Facial AnimationSimilar Threads:
- Mobile controlled robot using dtmf technology seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Animation in Computer Graphics Seminar Request / ppt download
- System control using mobile phone and bluetooth seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Mobile operated device control seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Automatic switching off mobile phone seminar report/pdf/ppt download