Gender: : Female
City : ChandigarhSend Friend Request
Indian industry is waking up to the challenges thrown in by market economy. To survive in this highly competitive scenario, managers are being pressurized to improve quality, increase productivity, cut down waste and eliminate inefficiency. The collective effort of the employer and the employee assumes relevance in this context. Companies find themselves competing in every area where the road signs and rules keep changing.
The demand for professionally trained manager in India is increasing day by day because of growing competition and rapid industrialization. Thatís why management education is becoming popular in India. However no education is complete in itself without some practical knowledge. Therefore after our second semester we are supposed to do research project in some industrial house to enhance our knowledge and experience.
Below is a detailed report attached on FINANCIAL STATEMENT AND FINANCIAL POSITION OF COMPANY IN INDIA GLYCOLS LIMITED
- Financial Management pdf notes
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- MECON Limited - Metallurgical And Engineering Consultants India Limited Placement Papers,Process and Criteria,Company Profile
- Financial management ebook for industrial engg.
- Report on financial analysis of hindustan unilever limited & tobacco company pdf
Last edited by surangma Parashar; 19th November 2011 at 03:46 PM.