Gender: : Male
City : BhopalSend Friend Request
My name is vishwajeet and recently I attended an interview at Accenture. I was one of the luckiest candidate who got shortlisted at the end of the process.
The interview process consisted of 4 rounds
- Written test – Aptitude
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
In the written test there were 55 questions which were to be answered in 1 hour. The paper was very simple and consisted of questions from verbal, logical and quantitative aptitude.
Some questions which I can recall from the paper were:
- a:b = 5:2. What is the value of (8a + 9b): (8a + 2b)?
- A rope is 70 cm long. It is cut into two parts. One part is 2/5 as long as the other part. What will be the length of longer part?
- 10 cm
- 14 cm
- 20 cm
- 50 cm
- A boy multiplied a number by 3/5 rather than 5/3. What is the percentage error in the calculation?
- The ratio between the radius and height of a cone is 3:4. What is the curved surface area of the cone?
- 15p m2
- 12p m2
- 9p m2
- Data inadequate
- If 2x+y = 11, 2y+z = 12 and z+2x = 8, find the value of 2x + 3y +4z.
- one man or two women or three boys can do a work in 44 days then one man, one women and one boy together can fininsh the same work in ---- days
The questions were quite easy and R.S. Agarwal (quant, verb & non-verb reasg ) is enough for the preparation.
Those who cleared the online test made a way to the next level which was a GD round. It was a 15 min round and my group had 13 students.
Our topic was: What can India do to tame the rising petrol prices?
After the GD there was a tech intw and the students who cleared the GD moved to this round. This technical round was quite brief and had questions from software engg, dbms, discrete mathematics, java etc.
I was able to answer most of the questions and finally I reached the HR round which was the final stage of the whole process.These are some questions which I answered at HR interview
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Why do you want to work at Accenture?
- Tell me your two strengths and weaknesses.
- Why should we hire you?
This round was pretty well and I just hoped to get hired by Accenture. Finally, the result came up with my name in the shortlisted candidate list.
Hope to see you in Accenture!!!!!
Gender: : Female
City : ChandigarhSend Friend Request
Recently I have also attended the Week-End Accenture interview in Hyd. I was
interviewed for about an hour or so. Here are the various questions:-This interview was
conducted for guys who have knowledge of C++.
- Firstly he asked me about the project and i was thoroughly grilled.
- Then he asked to list the various types of storage classes and asked me to explain the scope & lifetime of each one..
(Auto,Static,Register,Extern,and also mutable(only used for classes) )
- Right shift/Left shift + 1's complement concepts then asked me to give the output of this:
i = 10;
int j = i >> 10;
4. Then, difference b/w
char *str = "Hello";
char arr = "Hello";
5. he started asking whether following statements get complied or not;
arr++; // ERROR..it’s like a pointer constant
*(arr + 1) = 's';
cout<<arr; // o/p: Hello
6. struct Date
date1.yr = 2004;
date1.day = 4;
date1.month = 12;
now how will you initialize date2 (without member by member assignment)
7. diff. b/w c++ structures & c structures
8. Explain Primary Memory, Secondary Memory, Virtual Memory...etc..??
9. What happens when you run a programme...? He meant what all the basic steps that O/S
10. Virtual functions/ Abstract classes/ Pointer functions
11. Asked me to write a recursive factorial prog.
12. Then he gave me a prob. of inheritance. Asked me how u would invoke a base classmember function using derived class pointer ( that func is not a virtual func. && no virtualBase class inheritance)
The questions were easy and anybody whose basic concepts are clear can easily get through accenture’s interview.
Last edited by surangma Parashar; 28th November 2011 at 10:15 PM.