Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The Electrical Science Fundamentals Handbook was developed to assist nuclear facility operating contractors provide operators, maintenance personnel, and the technical staff with the necessary fundamentals training to ensure a basic understanding of electrical theory, terminology, and application. The handbook includes information on alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) theory, circuits, motors, and generators; AC power and reactive components; batteries; AC and DC voltage regulators; transformers; and electrical test instruments and measuring devices. This information will provide personnel with a foundation for understanding the basic operation of various types of DOE nuclear facility electrical equipment.
Training Material, Magnetism, DC Theory, DC Circuits, Batteries, DC Generators, DC Motors, AC Theory, AC Power, AC Generators, Voltage Regulators, AC Motors, Transformers, Test Instruments, Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Science DOE Fundamentals Handbook pdf
- Electrical Engineering Handbook Free Download Pdf
- Fundamentals of Thermal Fluid Science- Bernouli and energy equations - chapter 12 - download pdf
- Fundamentals handbook-thermodynamics heat transfer and fluid flow download pdf
- The Electric Power Engineering Handbook, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering Handbook) by Leonard L. Grigsby