Gender: : Male
City : BhopalSend Friend Request
Communication is not an end in it-self, but is normally part of the implementation. Such as a remote procedure call, whose purpose is to bring about the processing of data in a different scope of execution environment?
Application imposes a variety of demands upon a communication system. These include procedure-consumer, client-server and group communication. They vary as to the quality of service required, that is delivery guarantees, bandwidth the latency, and security provided by the communication service.
Group communication is provided in several distributed operating systems, including Amoeba, the V system and chorus. The V system provides a multicast equivalent of CoOperation, which receives just one reply by default, even though each recipient can reply. Any further replies can be received by a separate call made by the client.
For further queries please download the report on Distributed System attached belowSimilar Threads:
- Distributed Database System PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Dredging System seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Geographically Distributed Web Crawler PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Distributed File System PPT PDF Presentation & Seminar
- Fiber Distributed Data Interface(FDDI) PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation