Gender: : Male
City : AmritsarSend Friend Request
A distributed file system is simply a classical model of a file system distributed across multiple machines. the purpose is to promote sharing of dispersed files.
This is an area of active interest today.The resources on a particular machine are local to itself . Resources on other machines are remote.
A file system provides a service for clients. the server interface is the normal set of file operations: create, read, etc. on files.
Please click on the attachment below to download presentation on Distributed File System.
- Distributed Computing PPT PDF Presentation & Seminar
- Distributed Database System PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Geographically Distributed Web Crawler PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Distributed System PPT PDF Seminar Report
- Fiber Distributed Data Interface(FDDI) PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation