Gender: : Female
City : ChandigarhSend Friend Request
The Human-Computer Interface (HCI) deals with the methods by which computers and their users communicate. It is the process of designing interface software so that computers are pleasant, easy to use and do what people want them to do. Dealing with HCI requires the study of not only the hardware of the computer, but that of the human side also.
Therefore attention must be paid to human psychology and physiology. This is because to build a better two-way communication, one must know the capabilities and limitation of both sides. This seminar also deals with concepts and guidelines that should be followed in order to produce a good HCI. Specifically dealt with topics include Dialogue Design, Presentation Design, General Input and Output.
Download a detailed report on Human Computer Interface from the attachment below
- Brain Computer Interface(BCI) PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- JNTU human computer interface semester exam previous year question paper download
- Seminar & Paper Presentation PPT PDF On Computer Hardware Interface
- Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Human-Computer Interaction" PDF Download