Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The most sophisticated industrial equipment will not be very useful unless it is
calibrated. Through calibration, adjustments made to a piece of equipment ensure
that it performs as expected�that it can be relied on to deliver predictable,
accurate results that meet quality standards. This white paper from Omega
Engineering explains what calibration is, why it is important, and how it works.
NIST traceability is defined and discussed, and there is a step-by-step description
of a basic calibration. This paper also discusses in-house vs. laboratory
calibration, and it describes major types of calibration devices.
- Control Valve Handbook Third Edition pdf
- Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers 11th Edition - Best Handbook for MECH Engineers
- Basic engineering mathematics fourth edition.pdf
- Project on HIGH PRESSURE DROP CONTROL VALVE
- The Electric Power Engineering Handbook, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering Handbook) by Leonard L. Grigsby