Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Introduction to Water Resource Systems
1. Tradeoffs optimal decision trades off opposing effects (often benefits vs. costs).
2. Constraints limited resources
3. Uncertainty many uncertainties about future events, physical processes, etc.
4. Policy/economics inevitable when we seek best solutions where people are involved.
- Course Introduction, Water Balance Equation Classroom Lecture Notes pdf
- Groundwater-Surface Water Interactions Classroom Lecture Notes pdf
- Transient Systems and Groundwater Storage Classroom Lecture Notes pdf
- Stable Water Isotopes Classroom Lecture Notes pdf
- Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) - Industrial Control Systems -Classroom Lecture Notes Pdf