Gender: : Male
City : AmritsarSend Friend Request
The Tiger SHARC processor is the newest and most power member of this family which incorporates many mechanisms like SIMD, VLIW and short vector memory access in a single processor. This is the first time that all these have been combined in a real time processor.
The TigerSHARC DSP is an ultra high performance static superscalar architecture that optimized for tele-communications infrastructure and other computationally demanding applications.
The unique architecture combines elements of RISC, VLIW and standard DSP processors to provide native support for 8, 16,and 32-bit fixed, as well as floating point data types on single chip. Large on-chip memory, extremely high internal and external bandwidths and dual compute blocks provide the necessary capabilities to handle a vast array of computationally demanding, large signal processing tasks.
Download report on TigerSharc Processor for more details.Similar Threads:
- Green Engine Seminar Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Secure Embedded Processor PDF PPT Seminar & Ppaper Presentation
- Intel Pentium M Processor 725 PDF PPT Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Climatic Design for Energy Efficiency in Buildings - Seminar Presentation & Paper Presentation
- Electronics Seminar/Paper Presentation: Seminar on Waving Hand Gestures Recorded by Wearable Motion Sensors to a Virtual Car and Driver in a Mixed Reality Parking Game