Gender: : Male
City : AmritsarSend Friend Request
Rapid change is under way on sever fronts I medicine and surgery. Advance in computing power have enable continued growth in virtual reality, visualization, and simulation technologies. The ideal learning opportunities afforded by simulated and virtual environments have prompted their exploration as learning modalities for surgical education and training. Ongoing improvements in this technology suggest an important future role for virtual reality and simulation in medicine.
Rapid change in most segments of the society is occurring as a result of increasingly more sophisticated, affordable and ubiquitous computing power. One clear example of this change process is the internet, which provides interactive and instantaneous access to information that must scarcely conceivable only a few years ago.
Same is the case in the medical field. Adv in instrumentation, visualisation and monitoring have enabled continual growth in the medical field. The information revolution has enabled fundamental changes in this field. Of the many disciplines arising from this new information era, virtual reality holds the greatest promise. The term virtual reality was coined by Jaron Lanier, founded of VPL research, in the late 1980‟s. Virtual reality is defined as human computer interface that simulate realistic environments while enabling participant interaction, as a 3D digital world that accurately models actual environment, or simply as cyberspace.
Download detailed report on Virtual Surgery from the attachment belowSimilar Threads:
- Robotic Surgery PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Virtual Desktop Interface PPT PDF Presentation & Seminar
- Virtual Reality PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Virtual Network Computing(VNC) PPT PDF Seminar & Presentation
- Electronics Seminar/Paper Presentation: Seminar on Waving Hand Gestures Recorded by Wearable Motion Sensors to a Virtual Car and Driver in a Mixed Reality Parking Game