Branch: : Electrical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The definition of CAS (Computer Aided Systems), Please send and share Link details
- Cad /cam systems pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Neural network systems techniques in arc modeling and control free pdf lecture notes, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- Neural network systems techniques in weld modeling and control free pdf lecture notes, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- COMPUTER AIDED COST TOLERENCE OPTIMIZATION free lecture notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- Control of contouring systems free pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Computer Aided Design Notes
Computer Aided Design Notes for free download. The systematic study of the rules and ideals of the Engineering Profession, Engineering ethics is important to good engineering practice as Mathematics
UNIT- I FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS
Product cycle- Design process- sequential and concurrent engineering- Computer aided design –CAD system architecture- Computer graphics – co-ordinate systems- 2D and 3D transformations homogeneous coordinates – Line drawing -Clipping- viewing transformation
UNIT- II GEOMETRIC MODELING
Representation of curves- Hermit curve- Bezier curve- B-spine curves-rational curves Techniques for surface modeling – surface patch- Coons and bucolic patches- Bezier and B saline surfaces. Solid modeling techniques- CSG and B-rep
UNIT- III VISUAL REALISM
Hidden – Line-Surface-Solid removal algorithms – shading – coloring – computer animation.
UNIT -IV ASSEMBLY OF PARTS
Assembly modeling – interferences of positions and orientation-Tolerance analysis mass property calculations – Mechanism simulation and interference checking.
UNIT -V CAD STANDARDS
Standards for computer graphics- Graphical Kernel System (GKS) – standards for exchange images-Open Graphics Library (OpenGL) – Data exchange standards – IGES, STEP, Celeste. Communication standards.
We provide all the notes for students benefit for upcoming semester exams. For other subject notes contact our Site. Click below the link for download the notes.