Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: JEE Main results 2016 to be declared, Check jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in

Blog Entries

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Pdf 32 JEE Main results 2016 to be declared, Check jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in

JEE Main results 2016: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the Joint Entrance Examinations Mains (JEE Main) results 2016 today on its official website jeemain.nic.in. Candidates can log on to JEE website jeemain.nic.in or the CBSE website cbseresults.nic.in to check JEE Main 2016 score. JEE Main exam 2016 offline paper I and paper II were held on April 3 and the JEE Main 2016 online Paper I and paper II were held on April 9 and 10. Admission into NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical Institutions will be based on this year’s JEE Main 2016 scores. All those candidates who clear the JEE Mains 2016 will be further eligible to sit for the JEE advanced 2016 exam for admission in various IITs.

Attached Thumbnails
    Jee-main-2016-Result.jpg  

Active FaaDoO Engineer bablidager's Avatar

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Akola

Send Friend Request

Re: JEE Main results 2016 to be declared, Check jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in

Hi, I am expecting 303 marks out of 360 in JEE MAINS 2016.I am expecting 77% in board.Will I be eligible for NITs or even IITs?