Gender: : Male
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Survival of animal depends highly on developed sensory abilities. Like wise human recognition depends on highly developed abilities to perceive, integrate, and interpret visual, auditory, and touch information. Also we have no doubt that if computers had even a small fraction of the perceptual ability of animals or humans, then they would be much more powerfull.Adding such perceptual abilities to computers would enable computers and humans to work together more as partners. Perceptive Computing (Blue Eyes) project aims at creating computational devices with the sort of perceptual abilities that people take for granted. Blue Eyes uses non-obtrusive sensing technology.
A Perceptive Computer is
- A computer with perceptual capabilities.
- Abilities to perceive, integrate, and interpret visual, auditory and touch information.
- Just like communicating with a human.
- This makes the human – computer interaction more –Natural, Easier, Richer
- Computers would be much more powerful if they had even a small fraction of the perceptual ability of humans.
Download report & prsentation on Perceptive Computing from the attachment below