Gender: : Male
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
DDR2 SDRAM or double-data-rate two synchronous dynamic random access memory is a computer memory technology. It is a refinement to the existing DRAM technology. JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) which provides standards for memory technologies has standardized this technology.
Double Data Rate and Dual channel Architecture enhances memory performance. DDR2 requires less space and provides high density modules .Power consumption is also less which makes DDR2 a favorite user choice.
DDR2 increases bandwidth, provides reliability, has good signal integrity. DDR2 achieves these by using some prominent technologies. They are On Die Termination, Off Chip Driver Calibration, Posted CAS and Additive Latency, etc. DDR2 memory is supported by all motherboard manufactures.
DDR2 SDRAM or double-data-rate two synchronous dynamic random access memory is a computer memory technology. It is a part of the SDRAM family of random access memory technologies, which is one of many DRAM implementations.
To know more about DDR2 SDRAM, click on the attachment belowSimilar Threads:
- Green Engine Seminar Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- EBomb PPT & PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On GSM PDF Download
- Climatic Design for Energy Efficiency in Buildings - Seminar Presentation & Paper Presentation
- Electronics Seminar/Paper Presentation: Seminar on Waving Hand Gestures Recorded by Wearable Motion Sensors to a Virtual Car and Driver in a Mixed Reality Parking Game