Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2016 has released the First Round Seat Allotment for JEE-Advanced 2016.
Candidates allotted a seat must pay the seat acceptance fee (through e-Challan/SBI Net Banking) and get the documents verified at any reporting center (josaa.nic.in) for provisional seat acceptance. Participation in subsequent rounds: A candidate is required to fill option for ‘freeze’, ‘slide’ or ‘float’ the choice of academic program.
Click Here for First Round Seat Allotment
1. Registration: Candidates who do NOT register within the specified time window WILL NOT be able to seek admission for this academic year.
2. Filling-in of choices: Candidates who do NOT fill-in choices within the specified time window WILL NOT be able to seek admission for this academic year
3. Dual Reporting: Two times reporting required in case of seat allotment changes from NIT+s system to IITs/ISM and vice versa.
No modification of locked choices – once locked, choices CANNOT be modified.
• Form of Certificate to be Produced by SC or ST Candidates
• Form of Certificate to be Produced by OBC-NCL Candidates
• Form of Certificate for Persons With Disabilities
• Format of Certificate to be Produced by Dyslexic Candidates
• Education Scholarship-Entitlement Card for DS Candidates
• Medical Certificate
• Class XII Performance Check [For IITs and ISM]
• Class XII Performance Check [For NITs, IIITs, IIEST and Other-GFTIs]
• Undertaking by Candidate
• Change of Option for Further Rounds
Documents to be Submitted at RC
• Check list for IITs and ISM
• Check list for NITs, IIITs, IIEST and Other-GFTIs