Gender: : Male
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
What is DNA?
DNA stands for Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- DNA represents the genetic blueprint of living creatures
- DNA contains “instructions” for assembling cells
- Every cell in human body has a complete set of DNA
- DNA is unique for each individual
Can DNA Compute?
- DNA itself does not carry out any computation. It rather acts as a massive memory.
- BUT, the way complementary bases react with each other can be used to compute things.
- Proposed by Adelman in 1994
Download presentation on DNA Based Employee Recognition from the attachment below
- Artificial neural network based face recognition system seminar report/pdf download
- Pattern Recognition PDF PPT Seminar & Paper Presentation
- High Speed Face Recognition PDF PPT Presentation & Seminar
- Gossip Based Ad Hoc Routing PDF PPT Seminar & Paper Presentation
- Side Face Recognition PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report