Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
IIIT Allahabad invites applications for admission to full-time PhD Program under Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY)scheme (Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics and IT) . Last date for the submission of an application form is July 25.
Research Areas: Microelectronics and VLSI
Focus Area ZIgbee Transreceiver design and fabrication
Association SMDP-C2SD programme of DeitY
M.Tech./M.E. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ or a similar discipline with minimum marks/ CPI in Qualifying Degree. A minimum first class degree shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview/ written test in the month of August 2016.
Selections in Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme are to be done as part of the regular PhD recruitment in the Disciplines of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
This scheme provides enhanced stipend to full time PhD candidates @ Rs.22,500/-for 1st and 2nd year and @ Rs. 25,000/-per month for 3rd, 4th and 5th year plus HRA as
applicable. Annual contingency grant @ Rs. 30,000 per year per PhD student
How to Apply:
Candidates need to send their applications with complete resume having full academic details (starting from Class 10 till highest degree) mentioning year of passing, class/grades/ subjects taken, GATE score etc, to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
- NIT Allahabad B-tech Admission 2016 Cut-Off, Fee, Placements and Campus
- IIIT Allahabad admission 2015, cut off, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- IIIT Allahabad admission 2013, cut off, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilitie
- IIIT Allahabad admission 2014, cut off, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- IIIT Allahabad 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion