Gender: : Male
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
The explosion of java over the last year has been driven largely by its in role in bringing a new generation of interactive web pages to World Wide Web. Undoubtedly various features of the languages-compactness, byte code portability, security, and so on—make it particularly attractive as an implementation languages for applets embedded in web pages. But it is clear that the ambition of the Java development team go well beyond enhancing the functionality of HTML documents.
“Java is designed to meet the challanges of application development on the context of heterogeneous, network-wide distributed environments. Paramaount among these challenges is secure delivery of applications that consume the minimum of systems resources, can run on any hardware and software platform, can be extended dynamically.”
Several of these concerns are mirrored in developments in the High Prerformance Computing world over a number of years. A decade ago the focus of interest in the parallel computing community was on parallel hardware. A parallel computer was typically built from specialized processers through a proprietary high-performance communication switch. If the machine also had to be programmed in a proprietary language, that was an acceptable price for the benefits of using a supercomputer. This attitude was not sustainable as one parallel architecture gave way to another, and cost of porting software became exorbitant. For several years now, portability across platforms had been a central concern in parallel computing.
Download detailed report on HP Java Seminar from the attachmentSimilar Threads:
- Video Conferencing Using JAVA Media Framework - Full Project Report & Paper Presentation
- Socket Programming In Java PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Lighttree PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Java Messenger PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Java Card Technology PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
Gender: : Female
City : PatialaSend Friend Request
- Java is a programming language originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems (which is now a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation)and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform.
- It was only developed keeping in mind the consumer electronics and communication equipments.It came into existence as a part of web application,web services and a platform independent programming language.
- In the year 1991 they make platform independent software and named it Oak.But later due to some patent conflicts, it was renamed as Java and in1995 the Java1.0 was officially released to the world.
Features Of Java
- Object Oriented
- High Performance
Click on the attachment below to know more on JAVA