Gender: : Female
City : PatialaSend Friend Request
Oxygen enables pervasive, human-centered computing through a combination of specific user and system technologies.
Oxygen’s user technologies directly address human needs. Speech and vision technologies enable us to communicate with Oxygen as if we’re interacting with another person, saving much time and effort. Automation, individualized knowledge access, and collaboration technologies help us perform a wide variety of tasks that we want to do in the ways we like to do them.
Oxygen’s system technologies dramatically extend our range by delivering user technologies to us at home, at work, or on the go. Computational devices, called Enviro21s (E21s), embedded in our homes, offices, and cars sense and affect our immediate environment. Hand-held devices, called Handy21s (H21s), empower us to communicate and compute no matter where we are. Dynamic networks (N21s) help our machines locate each other as well as the people, services, and resources we want to reach.
The Oxygen technologies work together and pay attention to several important themes:
- Distribution and mobility — for people, resources, and services.
- Semantic content — what we mean, not just what we say.
- Adaptation and change — essential features of an increasingly dynamic world.
- Information personalities — the privacy, security, and form of our individual interactions with Oxygen.
Click on the attachment below to download report on Project OxygenSimilar Threads:
- Java Project on Bank Management System with project report and power point presentation free download
- Cluster Computing Project Report, Seminar & Paper Presentation
- Oxygen enrichment using plc seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Project Report On Software Sun Zip PDF PPT Seminar Report
- Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report