Gender: : Female
City : PatialaSend Friend Request
Real-time systems play a considerable role in our society, and they cover a spectrum from the very simple to the very complex. Examples of current real-time systems include the control of domestic appliances like washing machines and televisions, the control of automobile engines, telecommunication switching systems, military command and control systems. industrial process control, flight control systems, and space shuttle and aircraft avionics.
All of these involve gathering data from the environment, processing of gathered data, and providing timely response. .A concept of time is the distinguishing issue between real-time and non-real-time systems. Ii'hen a usual design goal for non-real-time systems is to maximize system's throughput. the goal for real-time system design is to guarantee, that all tasks are processed within a given time. The taxonomy of time introduces special aspects for real-time system research.
Real-time operating systems are an integral part of real-time systems. Future systems will be much larger, more widely distributed, and will be expected to perform a constantly changing set of duties in dynamic environments. This also sets more requirements for future real-time operating systems.
Download detailed report on Real time System from the attachment.
- RTU Real Time System semester exam previous year question paper download pdf
- UPTU real time system semester exam previous year question paper download pdf
- Real Time System PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Real Time Operating System PDF PPT Seminar Report & Presentation
- Real Time Data warehousing Paper Presentation And Seminar PDF Download