Gender: : Female
City : PatialaSend Friend Request
Indian Oil Corporation - Junior Engineering Assistant
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking in India and the leading Indian Company in Fortune’s prestigious ‘Global 100’ listing. Indian Oil’s Mathura Refinery a modern Public Sector Refinery with state of art technology, requires young and energetic Junior Engineering Assistants in various disciplines indicated below.
1.Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
2.Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
3.Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical Maintenance)
4.Junior Engineering Assistant-IV- (Mechanical Maintenance- Rotary Equipment)
5.Junior Engineering Assistant-IV- (Mechanical Maintenance- Machinist)
6.Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
(1) Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):- Working in shift and monitoring of crude receipt, despatch of products, taking tank dips, lining up piping as required and equipment operation and monitoring. Unit equipment monitoring and operation, sampling, co-ordination with control room.
(2) Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation):- Jobs pertaining to maintenance of instruments in the Refinery.
(3) Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical Maintenance):- Jobs pertaining to Electrical Maintenance of the Refinery.
(4) Junior Engineering Assistant- IV- Mechanical Maintenance-(Rotary Equipment/Machinist):- Jobs pertaining to Mechanical Maintenance in the Refinery.(
5) Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) :- Working in shift with jobs pertaining to Prevention of Fire & Ensuring safety of the Refinery, monitoring, operation and co-ordination with control room and other allied jobs assigned from time to time.
Selection Methodology: The selection methodology will comprise of written test followed by Interview of the short listed candidates. Written test and interview shall be conducted at Mathura. Canvassing in any form will be considered a disqualification.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 01.09.2011 for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical Maintenance), where as for other posts it is calculated as on 01.10.2011.
Applications complete in all respects should be sent by ORDINARY POST ONLY to Post Box No.B-15, Head Post Office, Civil Line, Mathura-281001, Uttar Pradesh so as to reach latest by 23.12.2011. Please note that applications sent through courier or registered post or in person will not be accepted. The Corporation will not be responsible for any application lost in transit. Application form can also be downloaded from our corporate website : www.iocl.com
Last Date: 23.12.2011.
Check the below link for more Details: