Gender: : Female
City : TiruchirapallySend Friend Request
Abstract : Cooling effect at one end of a hollow tube with a pulsating pressure in the inside gas, was first observed by Gifford and Longsworth in early sixties.
This marks the inception of one of the most promising cryogenic refrigerators known as 'pulse tube refrigerator' (PTR). Cryogenics is the science of low temperature.
Cryogenics refers to the entire phenomenon occurring below -150°C or 123K. Cryogenic engineering involves the design and development of systems and components which produce maintain, or utilize low temperatures.
Cryocoolers are devices which produce the required refrigeration power at low temperature.
The pulse tube refrigerator has been investigated for cooling various types of sensitive sensors such as infrared detectors for missiles, military aircrafts, tanks, night vision equipment and SQUIDs (super conducting quantum interference devices).
please find the following attachement"Design and Fabrication of pulse tube refrigeration system.pdf" here.......Similar Threads:
- Design and fabrication of tyre coupling seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Design and Fabrication of a tensionless bike seminar report/pdf download
- Design & Fabrication of free magneto energy systems seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Design analysis and fabrication of radiators seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Design and fabrication of suspension system seminar pdf download