Gender: : Female
City : TiruchirapallySend Friend Request
Abstract : The job of a car suspension is to maximize the friction between the tires and the road surface, to provide steering stability with good handling and to ensure the comfort of the passengers.
In this article, we'll explore how car suspensions work, how they've evolved over the years and where the design of suspensions is headed in the future.
If a road were perfectly flat, with no irregularities, suspensions wouldn't be necessary. But roads are far from flat. Even freshly paved highways have subtle imperfections that can interact with the wheels of a car.
It's these imperfections that apply forces to the wheels. According to Newton's laws of motion, all forces have both magnitude and direction. A bump in the road causes the wheel to move up and down perpendicular to the road surface.
The magnitude, of course, depends on whether the wheel is striking a giant bump or a tiny speck. Either way, the car wheel experiences a vertical acceleration as it passes over an imperfection.
Please find the following attachments"Suspension systems pdf download" here............................
- Energy Regenrative suspension systems
- Design and fabrication of suspension system seminar pdf download
- Mathematical Analysis Of Hydropneumatic Suspension Systems Seminar PDF Download
- Suspension System Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Paper Presentation on Mathematical analysis of Hydropneumatic Suspension Systems