Gender: : Female
City : TiruchirapallySend Friend Request
FPGA: Field Programmable Gate Array
Construction of interconnected logical cells
FPGA is a semiconductor device that can be configured by the customer hence name “Field-programmable”
- Two dimensional array of logic gates.
- Traditionally connected with customized metal.
Field programmability is achieved though switches.
Please find the following attachments "FPGA based speed control of BLDC MOTOR using SINUSOIDAL PWM ppt/pdf download" here ..............
- Glossary of Terms used in Programmable Controller-based Systems From Industrial Text and Video Co. the leader in Electrical, Motor Control and PLCs Video Training Programs pdf
- Speed control of DC motor using PWM technique
- MC based DC motor control project
- Speed control of dc motor using fuzzy logic seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Speed sensorless excited dc motor drive with adaptive observer pdf download