Gender: : Female
City : TiruchirapallySend Friend Request
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)
Job Category: Govt Sector, Teaching, Walkin
Last Date: 30 December 11
Job Type: Full Time
Hiring Process: Walk - In.
Date : 12/12/2011
S.V. National Institute of Technology, conduct walk-in interview for the post of Teaching Asst.
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
Department : Electrical Engineering
Pay Scale : Rs. 18,000/- for M.Tech/ME and Rs. 16,000/- for BE/B.Tech
Age : 35 yrs as on 01/01/2012
How to apply
The interested and eligible candidates must directly report at 10:00 am in Electrical Engineering Department on30/12/2011 along with duly filled-in application form and all original testimonials for test/ interview/teaching quality.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is one of the 17 Regional Engineering Colleges that were established as joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Gujarat. It was established in June 1961 with facilities to run Bachelor's Degree Programmes in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering disciplines. It is now changed to National Institute of Technology along with other RECs.Similar Threads:
- Vacany for the post of Asst Professor/ System Manager in Orrisa PSC
- Vacany for the post of Trainee Asst. Engineer in APGENCO
- Vacany for the post of Research Asst/ JRF in BHU
- Jobs in NIT Jalandhar for the post of Asst Professors in January 2011
- Jobs in BHU for the post of Research Asst/ JRF in December 2011