Gender: : Female
City : TiruchirapallySend Friend Request
Abstract : 28All tests were performed using tools with brazed carbide inserts of P25.
After brazing, tools were carefully ground on a tool grinder with tool orthogonal clearance αo = 6o, tool cutting edge angle κr = 90o, tool cutting edge inclination λs = 0o, and tool orthogonal rake γo = 0oand 10o. In order to reduce the variation of cutting speed across the cutting edge, large workpieces of approximately 230-mm diameter were used.
The workpieces were first bored to produce tubes of 1-mm wall thickness. The experimental results of Young et al.  showed that the tube diameter does not significantly change the nature of cutting conditions, therefore, they can be to a great extent considered orthogonal.
Please find the following attachments "Orthogonal cutting pdf/ppt download" ...........
- P.n.rao book i want to download for metal cutting
- orthogonal and oblique cutting
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM),wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Orthogonal Transformation power system analysis free pdf lecture notes download
- Orthogonal persistence in linux complete seminar report ebook free download pdf